Un profesor de redacción decía que el título era la clave para un gran texto. Que desgracia que soy un fiasco para poner títulos.

Astray

I miss you. I miss you a lot.

And this is the right place to say it. Facebook its too popular and I'll write it there only if I wanted that some of your friends could told you about it... and you know me, if I would want you to know something, I'll just tell you, period.

I also could write it on whatsapp, a message on the Ipad or something as close as those. But that's not my interest also... I don't want you to read it, I just want to write it and let it out of my system.

And finally I could just not write it.

But that will be betray my feelings. I need to express it, to say it and feel the words going all the way from my chest, running through my lungs, getting stuck on my throat on a thight knot around my vocal cords; and getting back across my arms, concentrating on my hands and. finally, getting expeled throught my fingertips...

...Leaving that remarkable signt on my personality on the process, a "miss you a lot" totally contaminated by myself, by my unmistakable obsession for you, my manifest voyage throught the hell of oblivion, my evident astray withouth you.


I miss you...

No hay comentarios.: